Christmas Festive Lunch with Carols
Sunday 15th and 22nd December – 12.30pm
- Carols provided by Bourne Chorus from Eastbourne
- Traditional Christmas decorations
£27.50 per head (£17.50 4–16 years)
- Roasted butternut squash soup with cheese crouté
- Melon boat
- Hand carved roast turkey served with pigs in blankets, chestnut and apricot stuffing and turkey gravy
- Roasted vegetable tian, sweet potato and asparagus served with a white wine and cream sauce (V) with Traditional roasted potatoes and vegetable medley
- Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Salted caramel chocolate tart, vanilla ice cream and salted caramel sauce. Served with coffee and mince pies
(V) Denotes vegetarian
Download the event flyer here
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01323 834479 (normal office hours).
Menu choices using the booking form will be required 2 weeks prior to the event. Payment Full payment required at the time of booking. Herstmonceux Castle Enterprises reserves the right to cancel the event if numbers booked 6 weeks prior to the function are commercially unviable. We will offer an alternative if possible or refund all monies received. Prices include VAT.