Christmas Festive Lunch
18th and 19th December 2019 12.30pm
- Light Background Music
- Traditional Christmas decorations
£25 per head (£15 4–16 years)
- Roasted butternut squash soup with cheese crouté
- Wild mushroom and leek tart with artichokes and olive oil
- Hand carved roast turkey served with pigs in blankets, chestnut and apricot stuffing, traditional roasted potatoes, vegetable medley and roast gravy
- Roasted vegetable tian, sweet potato and asparagus served with a white wine and cream sauce (V) with Traditional roasted potatoes and vegetable medley
- Salmon en crouté, spinach glazed carrots, crushed new potatoes with lemon and dill sauce.
- Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Lemon tart with vanilla ice cream and raspberry coulis
Served with coffee and mince pies
(V) Denotes vegetarian
Download the event flyer here
Email email@example.com or call 01323 834479 (normal office hours).
Menu choices using the booking form will be required 2 weeks prior to the event. Payment Full payment required at the time of booking. Herstmonceux Castle Enterprises reserves the right to cancel the event if numbers booked 6 weeks prior to the function are commercially unviable. We will offer an alternative if possible or refund all monies received. Prices include VAT.